As painful as it is sometimes, getting up early really does make a difference. When I can wake up around 9 and not have any obligations (at least until later in the day) it really feels good. I feel healthy and even though I'm a little groggy, I feel good. It also helps when it's a nice morning out and I can get out of the house and just drive around, maybe do a few low maintenance errands.
It's a trend. I'm not trying to change my lifestyle because I heard it's harmful but I just feel like doing more healthy things. Get better sleep, eat and drink better things, take care of my voice, brush my teeth more often (ya... ew), go outside instead of sitting on the computer, and MORE! This isn't to say that I won't do this stuff, just less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I heartily concur. Easier said than done, however.
(Did you get the strawberries we left for you guys?)
i couldnt agree more! it makes lazy days and wendys runs seem so much more special! :) ....but i agree with him, its sure easier said than done! time will help
Post a Comment