Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Graduate Part 2

I was downloading all my music on to my new laptop I bought for school and I came across an album that I haven't listened to in a long time that wasn't listed in my itunes until now. Of Montreal's "Early Four Track Recordings". This is actually my favorite albums of theirs for three reasons: 
Number one- I neglect to have any of their albums in full, just songs here and there.
Number two- I neglect to give a lot of their stuff a good thorough listen for no particular reason. (You know you do it with some bands too).
Number three- The track titles are make me laugh everytime so if i want to listen to them, I put this album on. (Dustin Hoffman Feigns Ignorance of Missing Bathtub is both my favorite song and title)

  1. "Dirty Dustin Hoffman Needs a Bath"
  2. "Dustin Hoffman Gets a Bath"
  3. "Dustin Hoffman Thinks About Eating the Soap"
  4. "Dustin Hoffman Scrubs Too Hard and Loses Soap"
  5. "Dustin Hoffman Does Not Resist Temptation to Eat the Bathtub"
  6. "Dustin Hoffman's Wife Comes Home"
  7. "Dustin Hoffman's Wife Seems Suspicious About the Absent Tub"
  8. "Dustin Hoffman Feigns Ignorance of Missing Bathtub"
  9. "Dustin Hoffman's Wife Calls in Detective to Dust for Porcelain Particles on Dustin Hoffman's Tongue"
  10. "Dustin Hoffman's Tongue Taken to Police Lab Where It Is Used as Toilet Paper and Reading Material While on the Toilet"
  11. "Dustin Hoffman Offers Lame Possible Explanation for Missing Bathtub"
  12. "Dustin Hoffman's Wife Makes a Sarcastic Remark, Cuts the Head Off a Duck, Places It Where the Tub Was and Begins to Groan"
  13. "Dustin Hoffman Becomes Indignant and Wets Himself"
  14. "Dustin Hoffman Quits Bathroom and Climbs a Tree"
  15. "Dustin Hoffman's Children Enter the Bathroom"
  16. "Dustin Hoffman's Children Don't Enter the Bathroom"


No comments: