My ears are still ringing meaning that it was damn good. They get better every time I see them and have one of the best live shows I've ever seen. They are the kind of band that inspires me to keep playing music every time I see them. These guys know exactly what they're doing and they do it well. They brought noise rock to the scene and keep it fresh and original.
Kevin controls the audience like a preacher speaking in tongues at a revival meeting. Josh plows through everyone and everything and acts like a rapid dog and still manages to demand our respect and maintain his tuning (I think). Steve's insane drumming style and ability to keep the whole band in time through the calculated chaos is mind blowing. And finally, Mike's subtle nuance of guitar gives the band that extra push over the edge that makes a dead man scream. It never gets old due to the fact that every show they manage to give us a new spectacle or antic to keep us coming back for more. You can't help but get lost in a trance of either utter stillness or constant pulsation as you watch... And I didn't even like noise rock before these guys came along.
I am proud to be their friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment